Darkglass – Alpha·Omega Φoton (Photon) Pedal
Alpha·Omega Φoton / Alpha·Omega Photon
Darkglass – Alpha·Omega Φoton (Photon)
A new era for musical credos has set more elevated standards
Versatility, empowerment, limitless options, and ever-demanding tools at the disposal of every musician and composer are today on demand. A call for inventive devices continues to make musicians more inspired, clever and connected.
We are thrilled to introduce to you the Alpha·Omega Φoton !
We took our Alpha Omega, and with relentless efforts added all the learned engineering to it. Placing the iconic distortion circuit into a new paradigm to enable a range of possibilities that were never before available.
A comprehensive design allows programming each part of the pedal, from compression, distortion, and cabinet simulation in the signal chain to presets via MIDI and the Darkglass Suite.
· Audio inputs
· Instrument (1/4” mono)
· Aux in (1/8” stereo)
· Audio outputs
· Two Balanced 1/4” (Left & Right)
· Headphone out (1/8“ stereo)
· Other I/O
· USB-C (Audio interface and added control via Darkglass
· MIDI IN (1/8”)
· 9VDC input (center negative 2.1/5.5 mm)
· Bluetooth (Bluetooth audio in and added control via
Darkglass Suite mobile app)
· 5 potentiometers
· Compression · Drive · Alpha·Omega Distortion · Blend · Level
· 6-band graphic equalizer (touch sensitive sliders)
· 3 multi-function switches (push/rotate)
Α (Alpha) / Compressor mode (5 modes + bypass)
Β (Beta) / Distortion mode (5 modes + bypass)
Γ (Gamma) / Cabinet simulation (5 Impulse Responses +
· Headphone volume (mini potentiometer)
Minimum Current Consumption: 400mA
Recommended Current consumption: 500mA