Dual Pitch Shifter Delay Pedal
Savor the secret sauce simmered into countless hit records with the MicroPitch Delay Pedal. By utilizing subtle pitch shifts to create a rich stereo spread, MicroPitch Delay makes anything you cook up sonically delectable. This pedal is the key ingredient for serving up flavorful tone: Instantly harness soaring leads that jump out of the mix, add distinct lushness to a compelling clean passage and get your fill of vibey modulation that’s sure to sweeten any pot with the push of a button. Sample a bite of our newly baked up Positive and Negative Envelope modulation sources and you’ll be sure to come back for seconds; and major and minor thirds. MicroPitch Delay adds unparalleled dimension to any source; it’s not just a guitar pedal — Use it to thicken vocals, keyboards, drums, strings, brass, winds and more.
What’s the recipe for the MicroPitch Delay pedal? It’s a unique flavor profile of dual pitch-shifters with fine-resolution de-tuning and modulation combined with delay in a delicious red package. The pedal is the latest incarnation of a legendary effect that originated in the H910 and H949 Harmonizers, and later popularized with the H3000. It can be utilized for chorusing and savory repeating delays. It’s a creative sonic design tool. It’s effective whether used subtlety as a thickening tone-enhancer or dialed to the extremes for special effects. The simplicity of the pedal’s ability to make things sound bigger is what makes it so tasty! With the MicroPitch Delay pedal, you can easily harness the power of this iconic Eventide effect that helped shape musical history.
The ‘secret sauce’ heard on countless hit records, MicroPitch Delay offers lush stereo widening, rich detuned delays, and thick modulation in a delicious red package. It also features onboard tone controls with mono or stereo operation, MIDI, preset storing, and most importantly a new compact, easy-to-use interface.
• Experience the latest incarnation of an iconic effect that originated with the legendary H910
• and H949 Harmonizers, and later popularized with the H3000.
• Dual pitch-shifted delay with fine resolution de-tuning and modulation on tap
• Achieve subtle tone fattening, lush stereo widening, rich detuned delays, thick modulation,
• and tempo-synced special effects
• New positive envelope and negative envelope modulation sources
• Five presets loaded at your feet with dozens more available with Eventide Device Manager
• (EDM) software
• Dual-action Active Footswitch is latching or momentary
• Rear panel Guitar/Line Level switch for matching levels with guitar, synths, FX loop or DAW
• Map any combination of parameters to an Expression Pedal
• Use a single Aux switch to Tap Tempo or a triple Aux switch for easy preset changing
• MIDI capability over TRS (use with a MIDI to TRS cable or converter box) or USB
• Multiple Bypass options: Buffered, Relay, DSP+FX or Kill dry
• Catch-up mode helps dial in your sound when toggling between presets/parameters
• Eventide Device Manager PC or Mac application for software updates, system settings and
• creating/saving presets
• “Slurm” An exclusive and innovative control that smears/slurs taps together to create truly unique reverbs and choruses.
• “Chop” and “Spd/Rise/Rel” combine to allow unusual and expressive modulation of the taps based on LFO shapes or the audio’s envelope.
• “Feedback” unlocks further tone shaping capability.
• “Taps” selects up to 64 taps to create simple repeats or morph delays into chorus and reverb.
• “Spread” controls the ‘distance’ between’ taps. With the knob centered, the taps are equally spaced, turn clockwise and the later taps are bunched together, counterclockwise and the early taps are bunched together. Use this control to dial in the perfect rhythmic space between taps.
• Onboard LFOs and envelopes to chop the sound source into stuttered rhythms.
• “Tap Footswitch” allows you to set the tempo of the taps.
o 1/4″ TRS / Mono = Tip, Stereo = Tip & Ring
• Out 1
o 1/4″ TS Mono / Mono Output
• Out 2
o 1/4″ TS Mono / Stereo Output
o 1/4″ TRS / Expression pedal, Aux Switch or MIDI I/O
• Mono/Stereo Switch
o Sets Input to Mono (Tip) or Stereo (Tip + Ring)
• Guitar/Line Level Switch
o Optimizes internal gain structure
• Mini USB
o Software updates, MIDI I/O
• DC Input Jack
o 5.5mm / 2.1mm plug / Center Negative (-)
• Input Impedance
o 700k ohms Mono, 990k ohms Stereo
• Max Input, Guitar
• Max Input, Line
• Output Impedance
o 220 ohms
• Recommended Load Impedance
o 10k ohms
o 9V DC @ 200mA / Center Negative (-)
• Dimensions (product)
o 4″ W x 4.25″ D x 1.68″ H / 102 mm x 108 mm x 43 mm
• Weight (product)
o 1.06 lb / 0.48 kg
• Dimensions (package)
o 7.7″ W x 4.75″ D x 2.8″ H / 178 mm x 121 mm x 71 mm
• Weight (package)
o 1.68 lb / .77 kg