Eventide TriceraChorus Chorus Effects Pedal
Brand name: Eventide
Product name: TriceraChorus
Product description: Chorus effects pedal
Sound-Service Product ID: 10009404
MSRP € incl. 19% VAT: 403.41 EUR
Unit size (LxWxH): 102 mm x 108 mm x 43 mm
Unit weight: 0.48 kg
Box size (LxWxH): 178 mm x 121 mm x 71 mm
Box weight: 0.77 kg
Country of origin: China
Eventide TriceraChorus effects pedal
Inspired by the classic Tri-choruses and stompbox choruses of the 1970s and early 1980s, the TriceraChorus pedal pairs rich Bucket Brigade-style chorusing with Eventide’s legendary MicroPitch detuning for a lushness that rivals the jungles of the late Cretaceous Period. TriceraChorus features three chorus voices and three unique chorus effects which can be used to create a wide stereo spread with pulsing waves of modulation. The innovative “Swirl” footswitch adds psychedelic flanging, phasing and Univibe-style tones. It has never been easier to dial in syrupy smooth deep modulation on guitar, bass, synths, strings, vocals and more.
TriceraChorus has three chorus voices: Left, Center, and Right, which can be detuned to add even more depth. A three-phase LFO modulates the delay times for these voices, producing a dazzling movement across the stereo field. The combination of the three modulated delays creates a huge wash of chorus reminiscent of that big, dreamy ‘80s sound.
A Trifecta of Tone
Like the mighty three-horned Dino, TriceraChorus is a powerhouse of chorus offering three effect types complemented by detuning and Swirl. For a quintessential vintage chorus sound, set TriceraChorus to “Chorus” mode. If you need something with more complexity and movement, “Chorale” produces lush, heavenly choruses inspired by classic rackmount Tri-chorus units. For a more warbly, pulsing effect, try “Vibrato.” Add detune for subtle pitch shifting sweetness. Engage the “Swirl” footswitch to get lost in a whirlpool of kaleidoscopic sound.
• Three independent chorus voices: Left, Center and Right
• Three chorus types: Chorus, Vibrato, Chorale for a wide array of tonal possibilities.
• Dedicated “Swirl” footswitch capable of generating psychedelic flanging, phasing and Univibe-style tones.
• Five presets loaded at your feet with dozens more available with Eventide Device Manager (EDM) software.
• Dual-action Active Footswitch is latching or momentary.
• Rear panel Guitar/Line Level switch for matching levels with guitar, synths, FX loop or DAW interface.
• Map any combination of parameters to an expression pedal.
• Use a single aux switch to tap Rate or a triple aux switch for easy preset changing (up/down/load).
• MIDI capability over TRS (with MIDI to TRS cable or converter box) or USB (with MIDI-host controllers)
• Multiple Bypass options: Buffered, Relay, DSP+FX or Kill dry.
• Catch-up mode helps dial in your sound when toggling between presets/parameters.
• Eventide Device Manager PC or Mac application for software updates, system settings and creating/saving presets.
• Input 1/4″ TRS / Mono = Tip, Stereo = Tip & Ring
• Out 1 1/4″ TS Mono / Mono Output
• Out 2 1/4″ TS Mono / Stereo Output
• EXP 1/4″ TRS / Expression pedal, Aux Switch or MIDI I/O
• Mono/Stereo Switch Sets Input to Mono (Tip) or Stereo (Tip + Ring)
• Guitar/Line Level Switch Optimizes internal gain structure
• Mini USB Software updates, MIDI I/O
• DC Input Jack 5.5mm / 2.1mm plug / Center Negative (-)
• Input Impedance 700k ohms Mono, 990k ohms Stereo
• Max Input, Guitar +8dBu
• Max Input, Line +14dBu
• Output Impedance 220 ohms
• Recommended Load Impedance 10k
• Power 9V DC @ 200mA / Center Negative (-)
• Dimensions (product) 4″ W x 4.25″ D x 1.68″ H / 102 mm x 108 mm x 43 mm
• Weight (product) 0.48 kg
• Dimensions (package) 178 mm x 121 mm x 71 mm
• Weight (package) 0.77 kg